Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My True Passion

I was all set on telling everyone what a wonderful Valentines Day we had and how a little planning goes a long way. I thought about reviewing the service and food at a recent resraunt we ate at. I enven considered telling everyone about our stay at the Blue Boar in. But all of those things seemed so trivial today.
   This morning at 3:45 am my wife went in to labor! We rushed to the hospital, and got all setup in bed, now twelve hours hours later, Lindsay is still in labor. It funny I was asked about two months ago what my passion was and i have been thinking about that ever since. My passion is my family I dont know where I would be with out my wife, I can put into words how I feel about her and how important she is to me. I also cant express how I feel about our little daughter who is coming in to the world today. I am so exited to be a husband and father!

No comments:

Post a Comment