Sunday, February 3, 2013

When serving breakfast in bed you're going to want to consider a couple of things!


Ok fellas I learned a very two valuable lessons this weekend.  Number one make sure the door is opened wide enough to get yourself and the breakfast tray your holding through it.  The second lesson is like the first don’t drop the tray! After we had eaten our breakfast in bed I was taking the tray back to the kitchen, while I was leaving the bedroom the tray caught the door handle and you guessed it, smash! Glass everywhere, ketchup up the side of the wall, what a huge mess!  If that wasn’t bad enough this past week I have also broken one bowl and another one of our glass cups. So over all this week I have destroyed three glasses and one bowl.  I have heard it said that some husbands develop Sympathetic Pregnancy Syndrome or Couvade syndrome. Which means that some husbands display the same pregnancy effects their wife’s experience! Hmmm, weight gain yep I’ve got that; some forgetfulness, yep just look at the picture, oh great! I can only imagine what’s next!! Ha! Even though I am systematically destroying our inventory of dishes my wife just laughed and together we cleaned up the mess. It was a fun memory that is going to be immortalized in our 2013 Shutterfly book! Which means that for future generations to come each generation will be able to enjoy my embarrassment! So husbands remember, DO NOT DROP THE TRAY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment